WIN Edtech’s Digital Incubator and Accelerator received the CII-TATA Communications DX Digital Transformation Award for the MOST INNOVATIVE PRACTICE on 18th Oct, 22 at a glittering ceremony held at Le Meridian, New Delhi.
WIN Edtech is the only company selected in the ‘most innovative category’ in the Edtech solutions surpassing the top MNCs and industry leaders like IBM, Dell, Lenovo, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant in the information technology sector. This puts India as the world leader in e-skilling, e-innovation and e-start-up.
About Digital Incubator and Accelerator
100 Times More Efficient at 0.1% of the cost of physical business incubators
- The digital incubator is a one-stop solution that offers LMS, Design Tools, Innovation Tools, Ideas, Start-up Tools, Research, Market Intelligence, Industry Networks, Investors, and Technology Providers on smartphones, PCs or any digital device.
- The plug-and-play cloud platform overcomes the big shortage of world-class incubators and start-up mentors at schools, colleges, and universities.
- Digital incubators eliminate the need to set up physical incubators and save capital expenditure on land, buildings, furniture, and fixtures in developing innovation/start-up ecosystems at academic institutions.
- The game-changer Edtech solution is replacing the physical business incubator at a fast pace globally.
- Empowers every student and faculty in the academic institution for developing innovation-age skills, breakthrough innovations, and start-ups
This is a great opportunity for academic institutions to leverage the technology driven solution for developing their skills, innovations and start-ups at scale, speed and cost-efficiency. WIN Edtech is world’s leading Edtech company, headed by Pravin Rajpal, ranked # innovation thought leader by Thinkers 360 of USA in open innovation and edtech.