Higher Education Digest welcomes article pitches from both freelance writers and industry professionals who wish to share their insights and opinions on any types of topics related to Higher Education. The article shared will go through a review process. If accepted, they will be subject to revision by the Higher Education Digest editorial staff. All articles and story pitches should be sent to email@example.com
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- We do not publish pieces that promote a particular company, product or service unless it is a sponsored content. All articles must be factual, insightful and vendor-neutral.
- All stories depend on some form of narrative structure, so please minimize the use of bulleted lists and only include any in the context of a composed article. Pieces in the style of “10 Reasons Why …” or “5 Things to Know About…” can work as well, as long as each item is detailed in a sentence form.
- Avoid the use of footnotes and legal citations.
- To avoid subjects we have already covered and frame a strong submission, please familiarize yourself with our existing site structure and archives before submitting an article or pitch.
- An ideal article length is 800 to 1,200 words.