Content Contribution Guidelines
Higher Education Digest welcomes article pitches from both freelance writers, industry professionals and students (parent’s consent letter required for students below 18 years old) who wish to share their insights and opinions on any types of topics related to Higher Education.
The article shared will go through a review process. If accepted, they will be subject to revision by the Higher Education Digest editorial staff.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- We do not republish any content already published
- We do not publish any controversial topics.
- All articles must be factual, insightful and vendor-neutral.
- We do not publish pieces that promote a particular company, product or service unless it is a sponsored content.
- All stories depend on some form of narrative structure, so please minimize the use of bulleted lists and only include any in the context of a composed article. Pieces in the style of “10 Reasons Why …” or “5 Things to Know About…” can work as well, as long as each item is detailed in a sentence form.
- Avoid the use of footnotes and legal citations.
- To avoid subjects we have already covered and frame a strong submission, please familiarize yourself with our existing site structure and archives before submitting an article or pitch.
- An ideal article length is 800 to 1,200 words.
- A short bio (150 to 250 words)
- 3 to 4 high-resolution Headshots & Full-Size Photographs in professional attire (Format: JPEG, Dimensions: 2400 X 3000 Pixels, Resolution: 300 dpi) of the author are required for our team to design the article for the publication (please refer our Picture Guidelines here for more details)
- All accepted articles will be published on our portal.
- Selected articles published on our portal will be posted on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram account
- Selected articles will be included in the upcoming issue of Higher Education Digest magazine
- Authors are free to share the published articles and posts within their circle.
- All articles and story pitches should be sent to [email protected] Author’s Name, LinkedIn profile link (mandatory), Author’s Email Address & Contact Number, Author’s Organization Name & Address must be included in the email. We will not respond to any communication if all the above requested details are not provided in the mail.