Today, online learning has become the most effective tool for working executives to upgrade themselves with globally recognised certifications to become industry-relevant. Eaton Business School (EBS) is a registered Higher Education Institution catering to the continuous learning aspirations of working professionals across the globe.
EBS offers Executive MBA programs specializing in Business Analytics, Project Management, Healthcare Management and Leadership, Human Resource Management and Supply Chain & Logistics Management. Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and shorter-duration Professional Diploma courses at EBS also provide learning avenues to the working professionals in their pursuit of continuous learning journey.
A Vision-Mission Driven Educational Institution
An entity of Westford Education Group, EBS was built on a mission to serve the geographically dispersed learners keen to elevate their professional status with globally recognised Masters, Bachelors, and Professional Diploma programmes, at the comfort of their home or office.
Anil Ahluwalia, Academic Director, Eaton Business School, states, “Our vision is to be recognised as the choice provider of management & related disciplines for working professionals in their pursuit of higher education by delivering relevant, flexible, and affordable international programmes.”
What Makes EBS the Chosen Destination for Online Education?
EBS possesses 6 key attributes that make it a one-of-a-kind online learning platform.
- Flexibility: EBS’s synchronous online and recorded lectures provide complete pedagogy support to all its learners, who log in from different time zones between 7 pm to 10 pm UAE time. If learners cannot attend the live sessions, they can easily go through recorded classes made available on EBS’s LMS within 24 hours.
- Technology: In keeping up with modern times, EBS has combined the latest management knowledge base and tools with cutting-edge technology that provides a great learning experience with an indigenously developed LMS. This LMS is user-friendly and gives learners a one-point solution to their learning needs.
- Team: At EBS, there is a team of teachers, administrators, assessors, student advisors, and student engagement and enrichment officers who are always available for support and guidance to their learners.
- Inclusiveness: EBS has created a virtual environment where the brightest and best of learners from different countries, continents, and time zones come together on a common platform for peer learning and sharing of real-world business challenges. It is a platform that also enable learners to network with people of varied backgrounds and build relationships.
- Accreditation and Approvals: EBS offers European degrees, certificate courses, and diplomas fully accredited by WES, ENIC-NARIC, and SAQA.
- Scholarships: The virtual executive education platform offers scholarships to candidates based on their professional expertise and experience. It ranges from 10% to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Recognised Prior Learning: The learners can pursue a Master’s Degree programme based on their prior work experience and/or professional certifications obtained.
Nurturing a Diverse Student Population
With EBS’s flexible programmes and efficient learning platform, led by its expert faculties, learners across South Africa, Australia, India, The Netherlands, Kenya, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Zambia, UAE and many others enrol in the institution to continue their higher education. Since inception, more than a thousand working professionals from 80 countries have embarked on their learning journey with Eaton Business School.
Inspiring Creativity & Entrepreneurship through Key Initiatives
According to Anil, EBS inculcates innovation and creativity in students by encouraging learners to participate in case analyses which relate to pragmatic situations, various quizzes to test the innovative answers to some of the probing questions, organisational analyses to discuss live industry cases of organisations, group brainstorming, group tasks, and presentations. Moreover, assessments are done based on creative and analytical assignments wherein learners must analyse and synthesise management concepts, theories, and experiential learnings to recommend solutions to the given business situations and challenges.
International Collaborations Enhancing Quality of Education
Over the years, EBS has formed global partnerships with renowned organisations to offer the best and most widely acceptable degrees and diplomas to its learners. These include Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) – Italy, University of Portsmouth – UK, Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) – UK, Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) – UK, Chartered Management Institute (CMI) – UK, and Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) – UK.
COVID-19 & the Rise of Online Learning
Even before the pandemic, EBS and some of its parent companies in the group have been robust and strong in online synchronous deliveries. Hence, the institution could easily defeat any challenges posed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Commenting on the rise of online learners during & post-pandemic times and future strategies, Anil says, “There is a definite increase in awareness and acceptance level of online learning platforms across the globe.” With modern technology at their disposal, the team of EBS can provide a seamless experience to the learners and the facilitators. Moreover, Anil and his team makes sure to upgrade and adopt the best systems, processes, and technological tools so that a student from any corner of the world can easily access EBS’s synchronous e-classes and all its pedagogy support.
Planning New Alumni Chapters Ahead
For the upcoming years, EBS is looking forward to collaborating with business organisations in various global cities and setting up more alumni chapters in different parts of the world in stages. “We are planning to roll out many alumni chapters in major cities of Africa in the next six months,” reveals Anil.
For More Info: https://ebsedu.org/
About Anil Ahluwalia, Academic Director, Eaton Business School
Anil Ahluwalia has had more than 30 years of experience as a trainer. He is a Master Trainer and is acclaimed as an outstanding leader in Academic, Corporate, HR and Business Management Training Services. He was also extensively involved in Training while serving in the Indian Army and was deputed by the Indian Government to train the Botswana Defence Force. Anil is presently spearheading all training courses for Westford School of Management in UAE, and other regions, as the Academic Director.
Anil has conducted training courses from graduate to postgraduate levels, including workshops and seminars for various nationalities in diverse job industries. He is also a qualified experiential learning trainer. The various training programmes conducted by him has immensely benefited senior and junior management employees, managers, supervisors, front-liners, and staff from various industries. His highly motivating seminars and workshops are well known for their high-quality content backed by his inimitable and engaging delivery style. His energising sessions are insightful and stimulate participants to unleash their innate energies, fulfil their potential and create an intense desire for success and personal excellence.