The following terms and conditions govern Higher Education Digest’s Scholarship program that made available at or through the website highereducationdigest.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Higher Education Digest”). The website “highereducationdigest.com” is owned and operated by Connecta Innovation Pvt Ltd., a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India.
Information provided in the scholarship page of Higher Education Digest website are for promotional purposes only and shall not be considered contractually binding. The content of the scholarship, content topic, dates etc. may be subject to change during the course of the scholarship contest and preparation.
Only one winner, 2 runner ups and Top 10 Finalists will be selected. In the event that the winner and runner ups fail to respond to the notification within 7 working days, the winner’s and runner up’s prize will be forfeited and a new winner and runner ups will be selected.
The prize will be issued in the name of an accredited college or university of a winner’s and runner ups choice and can be used towards any fees and/or expenses associated with the winner’s and runner ups education.
All personal information collected from scholarship applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. No personal information be distributed, sold or provided to third parties.
By applying for the Higher Education Digest Scholarship Essay Contest, you agree to the use of your name, likeness, and essay on our website, in our newsletter, and on other social media channels.
Please note that by entering the Higher Education Digest Scholarship contest, you are granting Higher Education Digest the right to edit, use, and publish any content and information submitted.
Scholarships Rules & Regulations
Your work may be published regardless if you win.
Higher Education Digest reserves the right to use any and all of the material submitted as part of the scholarship submission process in whole or in parts. Content will be considered for use and publish online and or offline whether or not it wins the competition.
Employees and relatives of the Higher Education Digest and its associated organizations are not eligible.
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time monetary payment for the scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the applicable academic year. Funds are issued by Higher Education Digest’s operating company Connecta Innovation Private Limited, made payable to the student through their educational institution, and mailed after the applicable date of selection of the scholarship.
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner, runner ups and Top 10 Finalist will be selected after a team of judges reviews all entries, after the deadline. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight, as well as any additional factors for each scholarship.
Higher Education Digest reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. All materials submitted and photographs become the property of the Higher Education Digest and may be reposted or displayed online, in whole or part, without notification. Higher Education Digest shall be entitled to use, alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
- Employees of the Higher Education Digest, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Void where prohibited.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the scholarship and details of how to enter are available via www.highereducationdigest.com/scholarship/.
- Closing date for entry will be listed on highereducationdigest.com. After the proscribed date, no further entries to the scholarship will be permitted.
- Only one entry will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries as the winner, only one entry will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries as 1st runner up and only one entry will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries as winner.
- The scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Higher Education Digest.
- The scholarship recipients will be notified by email and/or letter. If the scholarship recipients cannot be contacted or do not claim the scholarship within a reasonable time, Higher Education Digest reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and pick replacement recipients.
- Higher Education Digest will notify the winner when and where the scholarship can be collected.
- The winner and runner ups will receive a one-time scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
- No cash alternative to the scholarship will be offered. The scholarship is not transferable.
- The recipient agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Higher Education Digest in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Higher Education Digest accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Higher Education Digest reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Higher Education Digest’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Higher Education Digest or its affiliates.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of choice of Higher Education Digest.
- This scholarship is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media network.
- You are providing your information to the Higher Education Digest and its designated affiliates.
- Entry into the scholarship will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.