2020 has been a tough and unrelenting year for students owing to physical school closures that caused a major gap in academics and education. While classroom learning moved to a virtual mode and students shifted gears to continue the rest of their academic year online, 2020 was still a challenging year for students across India.
Understanding the big gap that every student faced in their learning in 2020, Vedantu, a pioneer in LIVE online learning, believes that every kid in India requires a platform and opportunity to make a comeback in learning. To make quality education accessible to one and all, Vedantu is launching a series of student-centric initiatives this year. The organization is democratizing education in India through a National, student-centric program that will help kids prepare first-hand and achieve their academic goals.
With an aim to impact more than 1 Million students to make a comeback in learning, Vedantu’s is taking the first big step with launch of V.O.T.E. (Vedantu Online Talent Exam) – India’s only comprehensive and progress guaranteed assessment exam for students of grades 5th-12th. With competitive examinations around the corner, the initiative is designed by India’s best Master teachers & Co-founders of Vedantu to help students prepare first-hand, achieve their academic goals, and arrive at their All-India Rank without having to appear for an actual competitive examination.
Vamsi Krishna, CEO and Co-founder said, “Stemming from reports and studies on the impact of COVID on the loss of learning, we were inspired to create a national-level initiative to address the academic gaps for students in 2020. Studies have found that children have lost out on language, math, and comprehension abilities and some of this data is astounding creating a profound impact on students. V.O.T.E. will provide learners with the right platform to prepare first-hand, in-depth performance analysis and discover their all-India rank. With personalized report cards for students, it will cover skill, subject, topic, and question level analysis of every student to understand their areas of improvement. In a nutshell, it will help learners achieve their academic goals and comeback with confidence in 2021.”
V.O.T.E. will be divided into various segments that will include:
- Grade 5 – 9: 60 mins Mental aptitude test – Data Interpretation, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Arithmetic Aptitude
- Grade 10: 90 mins Mental & Scholastic aptitude test- NCERT syllabus of grade in academic year 2020-21
- Grade 11: 90 mins Scholastic Aptitude Test for JEE, NEET, and Commerce aspirant
- Grade 12 & Repeaters: 180 mins JEE/NEET rank predictor test- JEE/NEET full syllabus covered in respective grades.
Benefits for students:
- In-depth performance analysis that will test and rank student’s current academic potential at the city, state, and national level.
- Guaranteed scholarship from a pool of INR 500 crore and daily challenges along with exciting prizes worth INR 1crore
- The mega winners will stand a chance to become the CEO of the company for a day and win a trip to NASA.
V.O.T.E., an all-India level LIVE free exam by Vedantu will be held on 28th March, 4th April, 11th April, & 18th April at 3pm.