Indian Institute of Management Udaipur has announced admission for the second edition of its 24-month Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives (PGDBA-WE) Program for professionals with a minimum of 3 years experience for the academic year 2022-2024. The classes will be held only on weekends in virtual mode, so to enable aspirants the convenience to do the program from their locations, with the choice to continue to be in employment. It enables professionals, including those currently employed, to enhance their performance and careers by building a solid foundation and deep understanding of business management through this program from a globally Ranked and Accredited IIM.
Prof Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur said, “The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives is structured around career-advancement, leadership, and strategy, and provides a well-rounded exposure to business management. We are committed to nurturing business leaders who will power their organizations in emerging economies. Delivered on Saturdays and Sundays in an online mode by world-class faculty, the twenty-four-month program can be very conveniently attended from anywhere”.
The program will commence on June 4, 2022. The inauguration will be hosted a day before and the first week of the program will be held on campus where the students will be taught the first module. The on-campus module will end on June 11, 2022. Subsequently, classes will be held on weekends only in an online mode. There is no study center etc that the student would be required to go to. Another on-campus module of one week will be held close to the end of the program in June 2024.
IIMU will also offer its students a choice in terms of electives. The batch can choose any three courses from the list.
The institute uses a case-based learning approach that brings real life into the classroom and encourages participants to actively engage in their learning complemented by seminars, simulations, games, role-plays, guest lectures, and group exercises.
IIM Udaipur will accord Alumni Status to all participants who complete the course.
- Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum three years of full-time post-qualification experience as of March 31, 2022
- Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later, or score of the admission test to be conducted by IIMU. IIMU will hold an online test on January 30, 2022 (Sunday)
- Interested candidates must fill in the online application form at iimu.ac.in
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, and shortlisted candidates will appear in a personal interview
- An offer of admission will be made based on the candidate’s overall academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIMU test, and performance in the personal interview